CSS Cascade Menu Css3Menu.com

What's New?

Recent Posts Widget | Webaholic

Who I Am


 Hi, I'm Liza.

 I remember the day when I really got it. When I could really answer the question "Who am I?".  I admit that I will always be a "work in progress", but now I am progressing in the right direction. I know the right answer, we all do. But it's something completely different when that head knowledge travels down to your heart, starts renewing your mind, and transforming your life. Who am I? My identity is found in Christ. My identity is found in what He says about me. Take a moment to look at a wonderful LIST of truths from prayertoday.org. With that as a foundation, I want to let you in on some of the many facets of my life. 


I am a lover of Jesus. It is not cliche when I say He is everything to me. I love my Jesus with every fiber of my being and I am utterly dependent on Him. He has rescued me and I adore Him!

I am a wife. My husband and I were married on May 17, 2003. We are approaching 10 years of marriage!

I am a mom. I have three beautiful children ages 4, 2, and 10 mo.

I am a teacher. I taught elementary school before we started a family and now I am a homeschooling mom.

I am a homemaker. I am learning very slowly about this one. I'll get there one day! I am growing in my understanding of nutrition. Decorating does not come naturally. What I do know is that I want our home to be a place with the right King on the throne. 

I am a singer. I love to sing songs of worship and write songs from my heart to His. Music carries me through so much of life!

I am a farmer's wife. Well, actually a "pharm"acists wife, but my husband is more like a farmer when he's not on the job. I just moved into the country after being a city-girl all my life. Chickens, cows, wild turkeys, a goats are a common site in our yard!

I am an intercessor. I love to pray! I love to seek the face of God. I love to listen to His voice. I love to read His words. I will have many posts about prayer, I'm sure! 

I am a minister. I minister to my children and I love to encourage and pour into anyone who gives me the opportunity! I am also ordained with the Assemblies of God.

I am a organizer. I love to organize. Finding time or the ideas to do it comes rather slowly. But deep down, I really am organized!

I am a talker. I love to talk through my thinking. I have some very precious friends who let me do this endlessly. You will notice some lengthy posts on here too. This is also why I love to pray!

I am sure I'll add to this list, but that will do for now!


Psalm 63 Heart

I created this blog for many reasons. I love to encourage other women and moms and I hope you will find some encouragement in these pages.  I want to have a place to keep special pieces of my life. I want to have a portfolio of some homeschooling moments. I am in the beginning phases, so I am excited to see where this leads!


Meet the Family!

This is our four year old first-born, Nora Grace. She is our actress and lover of all things school! She constantly amazes me with her thoughts. She is precious. 



This is our first son, Tobin. He is a gift from God and the cutest two-year old around! He is sweet and loving and don't forget rough and tumble!


Our little one is Enoch. He is a bundle of joy! Actually, he really is just that. He is such a joyful little baby! He is also quick and gets into everything :)

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

Blessings,
Liza


2 comments:

hezzahvife said...

You forgot to add that you're an awesome sis-in-law!

Liza Sorensen said...

: ) Thank you!

Post a Comment

You make like:


up